Whether you want to study in Berlin, Munich, Koln, Frankfurt, or in any other German city, you are guaranteed to get a high standard education combined with world-class research. German universities are well-known for their academic performance, modern student facilities and graduates’ high employability rate. Germany has the highest ranked universities worldwide in terms of excellent teaching as well as student satisfaction. It’s one of the best countries where you can get quality education at low price range satisfying even the students coming from middle class families.
Why study in Germany?
- German universities are highly research-oriented and the only universities to award PhD’s.
- 1. Even after completing the degree programme from a German university, students are allowed to stay in Germany for 18 months to search for a full-time job.
- 2. German universities offer excellent teaching and research, ranking among the best in the world.
- 3. Universities here offer amazing academic programmes, while universities of applied sciences provide a range of attractive, practice-oriented options.
- 4. It is a very safe country to live in. The country also provides economic and political stability, which makes it an ideal place for you to study.
Living in Germany
Most of the preferred public universities charge zero or nominal tuition fees from international students. Students might have to pay a semester contribution of € 100-€ 500, which is fairly reasonable. So, living in Germany is no doubt a good option. Students coming from other countries are allowed to work to manage their expenses. Even accommodation and hostel facilities are pretty much cheaper; so Germany is no doubt a perfect option to lead a good life.
Work opportunities in Germany:
Students are allowed to work while they study in Germany. Some states have laws permitting to work only during summer vacations. However some other states allow working up to 20 hours a week even during the semester. In some places, students can work 90 full days or else 180 half days during the course of study. In fact in some cities work inside the university is unrestricted as long as it does not impact studies.